- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Bussers ensure that guests have an enjoyable dining experience during their visit to Lucky Strike by being hospitable while upholding the company’s guest service standards.
- Communicate to other front of house employees any guest orders or requests to ensure guest satisfaction
- Clear tables of dishes, cups, utensils, and drinkware after each customer to prepare for the next guest's arrival
- Clean and restock restrooms as necessary to ensure guest comfort
- Complete side work such as: rolling silverware, replenishing condiments, cleaning menus, etc.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary bussing station to adhere to health code standards
- Assist Food Runner and Server as needed with food delivery, especially with large parties to ensure seamless execution
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- 1 year of previous bussing experience in a fast pace and full service restaurant/bar or entertainment venue is a plus, but not required
- 6 months of customer service experience
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and cheerful!!
- Passionate about guest service and hospitality
Thriving at the bustling intersections of live music, chef-driven cuisine, nightlife, arcade games and bowling, Lucky Strike has emerged as an industry leader in entertainment by crafting immersive, unforgettable experiences through timeless friendly service, one-of-a-kind atmosphere, chef-driven food & drink, and industry leading bowling.
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.