- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Bussers ensure that guests have an enjoyable dining experience during their visit to Lucky Strike by being hospitable while upholding the company’s guest service standards.
- Communicate to other front of house employees any guest orders or requests to ensure guest satisfaction
- Clear tables of dishes, cups, utensils, and drinkware after each customer to prepare for the next guest's arrival
- Clean and restock restrooms as necessary to ensure guest comfort
- Complete side work such as: rolling silverware, replenishing condiments, cleaning menus, etc.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary bussing station to adhere to health code standards
- Assist Food Runner and Server as needed with food delivery, especially with large parties to ensure seamless execution
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- 1 year of previous bussing experience in a fast pace and full service restaurant/bar or entertainment venue is a plus, but not required
- 6 months of customer service experience
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and cheerful!!
- Passionate about guest service and hospitality
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Thriving at the bustling intersections of live music, chef-driven cuisine, nightlife, arcade games and bowling, Lucky Strike has emerged as an industry leader in entertainment by crafting immersive, unforgettable experiences through timeless friendly service, one-of-a-kind atmosphere, chef-driven food & drink, and industry leading bowling.