- $15.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts, Vision Insurance
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Scantibodies Laboratory is currently seeking candidates with warehouse, shipping, and inventory experience for our Santee and Otay Mesa locations.
· To cycle count and maintain inventory levels and locations
· To receive, ship or package inventory as needed
· To maintain and transact in computer tracking system all inventory movement
· To adhere to and follow all ISO 9001 standards and GMP’s and serve as a model for compliance to regulations and standards in all aspects of the job.
· To develop ideas and procedures to work towards continual process improvement.
· To support production and activities of the company in an efficient and timely fashion.
Cycle count all inventory part numbers and ensure accuracy in computer tracking system
Receive parts into proper location as well as ensure accuracy in computer tracking system
Monitor and maintain inventory transactions and locations
Interact with internal customers regarding job orders, issues and requirements
Stage and prepare parts for shipment and or departmental movement
Other duties as assigned
· 3 years general manufacturing
· High school diploma
· Average oral and written communication skills
· General personal computer knowledge
· Valid and clean California drivers license
· Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
· Set and adhere to the highest level of integrity, morals and ethics.
· High degree of professionalism with the ability to be a high energy, passionate champion for the company.
· Sensitivity to customer requirements and align action in accordance with customer needs.
· Stay in close communication with management
· Strong team skills; must be willing to pitch in to get the job done.
· Credibility with peers, senior management, business partners, relevant agencies and customers.
· A bias for action; demonstrates a track record of achievement.
· Excellent strategic thinking.
· A Comfort level with challenging others and having your own ideas challenged.
· The ability to set the highest standards of achievement.
· The ability to set and adhere to the highest level of integrity, morals and ethics.
· A high degree of professionalism with the ability to be a high energy, passionate champion for the company.
· An ability to be a part of closely-knit teams and interacting effectively across disciplines.
· Sensitivity to internal and external customer requirements.
· Ensure alignment with internal customer needs.
· Implement continuous improvement initiatives to ensure maximum productivity.
· Adhere to all GMP and ISO guidelines.
· Any time you are unable to report to work due to illness you must speak directly to the supervisor. If that person is not available then to Human Resources. It is not acceptable to leave voice mails, e-mails or messages with co-workers.
Working Conditions/Physical & Mental Demands:
Lifting up to 95 pounds
Refrigerator and freezer type environment, temperature as low as (but not limited to) -25F
Our Goal at Scantibodies is to see that each Patient receives the Most Accurate Result, using the Most Accurate Guide,so that they may receive the Most Accurate Treatment. Because at Scantibodies it is all about the Patient ...At Scantibodies, we believe that being your contract manufacturer is more than just an account. It is about trust and accountability. It is about taking your prototype to production for market readiness or making your current process more cost effective by using lean manufacturing concepts. Those are just a few of the many attributes that have made us a leader in contract manufacturing.