- $16.50 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Likely to Respond
- Properly wash and store all cooking utensils, china equipment, flatware, glassware and returns them to proper place
- Keeping entire kitchen areas clean
- Washes all wares in dishwashing machine or by hand according to the highest sanitation standards
- Follow schedule posted and show up to work on time
- Collects trash from kitchen areas; empties garbage cans and washes and re-lines with new bags. Breaks down boxes, crates and removes debris
- Examines garbage for misplaced silverware, dishes, glassware and other reusable items
- Washes and polishes all stainless steel in the kitchen including shelves, dish cabinets, ice machines, coffee area, refrigerators, walk-ins, etc.
- Washes and cleans receiving area, trash and other kitchen-related areas
- Sweeps and mops kitchen floors and walk-in coolers
- Stores all dishes and other wares in proper areas
- Cleans dish machine and dish area after each meal period
- Performs other tasks such as assisting in food preparation, storing foods after delivery and cleaning coolers, freezers and storerooms
- Maintains inventories of soap, chemicals and paper towels, and communicates shortages to the Chef
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas
- Assist in buffet setups and break downs
- Handles all china and glassware carefully to minimize breakage
- Continuously inspects floors in kitchen areas to assure they remain clean, clear of debris and dry
- Assists in completing daily & weekly kitchen cleaning list
- Comes to work in full uniform consistently always maintaining neat professional appearance and observes personal cleanliness rules at all times
- Cleans and safely stores all brooms, mops, and other cleaning equipment in their proper places
- Assist in banquet plate up
- Perform other related duties requested by the Supervisor or General Manager
- The ability to work under inclement temperature changes and weather conditions
- Must possess an outgoing personality
- Must possess honesty and integrity
- Must be courteous and tactful at all times
- Must treat others with kindness and respect
- Ability to appear for work on time
- Ability to interact well with co workers
- Ability to understand and follow posted rules and procedures
- Ability to follow directions from a supervisor
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, climb stairs, balance stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and/or sit up to eight hours per day.
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools and/or controls.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- Hearing and talking sufficient enough to communicate with co-workers and supervisor.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, vision sufficient enough to read, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to push and or pull 50 lbs.
- Must be able to lift and or carry 30 lbs.
- Independent mobility through clubhouse.