Quality Control - Technical Support
- $14.00 - $17.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Ampronix Inc. is a medical imaging company located in Irvine, CA and we are seeking qualified candidates for the Quality Control Tech position. As a medical imaging distributor, a registered ISO and ESD company we are dedicated as a team, working for the common goal of continuing quality, service, innovation, and technology. We are looking to continue these qualities and goals in all of our personnel.
If you are a dedicated, hardworking individual with drive, professionalism, and ability to maintain and repair facility's work area then this could be a right matched position for you.
Teamwork, communication, and the ability to solve problems are additional qualities that we will be looking for in this candidate.
• Performs initial quality control checks on repair units by a technician
• Responsible for the upkeep of the quality control areas and equipment
• Provide professional and competent technical support to customers, CSR's, and Sales
• Maintain quality procedures by moving finished inventory to assigned locations
• Compliance with ISO and ESD procedures
• Utilize diagnostic equipment to efficiently burn/test all repaired and refurbished units
• Track and incur dispositions of all incoming customer units
• Oversee and coordinate efforts with Parts Expeditor to finalize units
• Provide parts expediting duties in the event of the absence of the Parts Expeditor
• Assure all diagnostic equipment are calibrated
• Provide ISO and ESD reports as required
• Oversee technical services and technicians
• Provide updates on current repairs for CSR's and assist with technical support
The ideal candidate will hold a technical degree or certification and/or a combination of educational work and have 2 years of experience. The quality control technician position requires the ability to multi-task and communicates across the scope of different departments, management, staff and customer base. This position requires high organization skills, with excellent attention to detail and electronic knowledge. The position requires physical activity to expedite and execute quality control procedures in a timely, accurate manner, and involves lifting, moving and transporting larger items such as CRT's and whole units. This position also requires continual improvement by researching and constantly acquiring knowledge of current electronic imaging products, video signals, modalities, and any other applicable specifications are required. Must be able to provide clear communications and understanding to provide technical support. Must have the ability to provide leadership values to guide and assist with overseeing technical staff.