PALIHOTEL SEATTLE | BARTENDER
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Hart and The Hunter is currently seeking a Bartender for the Palihotel Seattle location.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS POSITION?
- A hardworking and self-motivated individual who enjoys a fast paced work environment
- An individual who is enthusiastic and enjoys providing an excellent guest experience
The Bartender will be responsible for serving patrons at our bar and fulfilling drink orders for the dining room, monitoring the cash drawer at the bar and performing alcohol inventories at the end of each night to help in maintaining proper inventory levels.
- Prepare all beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Prepare beverages following recipes
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Build a following of regular guests
- Full knowledge of food menu and service in addition to beverage
- Engage in regular meetings of bar team
- Communicate customer feedback to managers and recommend new menu items
- Check if bar equipment operates properly and report any maintenance needs
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven working experience as a bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Relevant training certificate
- Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal preferred
- Provide legible communication and directions
- Compute basic arithmetic
- Flexible schedule – must be available to work a variety of shifts
- Ability to carry up to 40lbs.
- Ability to walk, stand, and bend continuously throughout the day.
- Education: High school certificate or equivalent
- Experience: Previous experience preferred
- Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well-groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided)
ABOUT PALIHOTEL SEATTLE
A trusty neighborhood hotel celebrating Seattle’s waterfront…
Address: 107 Pine Street, Seattle, WA, 98101
Location, Location, Location. Palihotel Seattle will be an intimate, fun, comfortable and contemporary boutique hotel located in a historic, century-old building directly across the street from Seattle’s famed Pike Place Market and the Elliot Bay waterfront.
Offering 96 rooms, The Hart and The Hunter restaurant, bar, coffee bar and lobby, we have carefully designed our spaces to enhance the hotel’s vibrant neighborhood and be communal and inclusive for travelers and locals alike.
Palisociety is a collection of unique hotels and residences that are synonymous with authenticity, style, innovation and good old-fashioned hospitality. We take to heart that few things in life are as transformative as the people and places you encounter when you travel. Because when all is said and done, it’s about the experience.
ABOUT PALIGROUP MANAGEMENT:
Paligroup is a fully integrated branded real estate development and hospitality operating company that acquires, programs, develops, owns, and operates unique hotels and residences. Our proprietary brands, development and operational expertise also includes specialized retail spaces, highly curated restaurants, bars and event venues. Avi Brosh founded Paligroup in 1998 and serves as its Chief Executive and President.
The company's track record, current portfolio and forthcoming properties are designed to provide customers with a unique and aspirational experience. Each Paligroup branded property has a distinct personality specifically tailored to best serve its local market and neighborhood, all featuring a contemporary, sophisticated design and personalized service.
Paligroup's Brands are synonymous with neighborhood authenticity, style, innovation and success. We are convinced that this combination of custom-tailored place-making and unique social experiences increases performance, market share and overall pricing power.
Paligroup currently operates three hotels in Los Angeles including Palihouse West Hollywood, Palihotel Melrose, Palihouse Santa Monica. In addition, four new properties are scheduled to open in 2018 and early 2019. The new properties include Palihotel Westwood Village, Palihotel Culver City, Palihouse Miami Beach and Palihotel San Francisco.
Paligroup Management is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Paligroup does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.