Paid Media Strategist
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
We are looking for a talented Paid Media Strategist to join our team. You will support our venues to help improve our web presence.
As a Paid Media Specialist, you should have solid experience in marketing with a customer service approach. You should also have a clear idea of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth by creating and maintaining long-term relationships.
- Build strong, long-term relationships and maintain frequent contact between the internal team, venues, and platforms.
- Set and review/improve digital strategies
- Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase ROI
- Address venue queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Optimize ad and web content to increase traffic and improve key conversion areas
- Present and implement social and search strategies for venues
- Report on ad performance metrics
- Analyze digital campaign success
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as a Paid Social Manager
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM/Social and CRM software
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Ad and Facebook Manager campaigns
- Experience using ad management tools a plus
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and paid social media platforms
- Experience with customer service and account management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills: able to interpret results and take corresponding actions
The ideal candidate has:
- 3-7 years of experience in marketing, either in-house or with an agency
- is motivated, modest, a self-starter, and is obsessed with learning
- Experience in paid media; a mix of paid search & paid social (preference to social: facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, Twitter, etc.)
- Has a wide background in marketing is preferred to understand the full-funnel & be versatile (ie. organic, email, automation, social, brand, web)
- Is excited about automation, content, the future of marketing
- Is skilled in copywriting & creative development; with some experience with mockups, UI/UX preferred
- Has experience with technical automation platforms such as Kenshoo, Marin, Nanigan
At Wedgewood Weddings, we are committed to being a great place to work! From growth opportunities to our dynamic "Wedge" culture, we work hard to provide a foundation for building successful careers. To be one of us, you need to have these building blocks:
- Fiery passion for success in the wedding/event industry
- Devotion to hospitality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flawless communication skills
Our ultimate goal is to deliver the best value, service, and convenience (or, our trademark Valservenience™) to every client, every time. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people in the industry who share our philosophy. Our company culture fosters diversity, teamwork, brilliant guest service and individual accountability. Would you like to join us? We hope so!