TAO Group- Receptionist
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
TAO Group is currently seeking an Office Receptionist to join our Midtown Corporate Office. If you are looking for a career opportunity in a fast-paced, hospitality driven restaurant and nightlife group then this is the opportunity for you!
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- 1-2 years of office administration or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer