RN Registered Nurse Case Manager - Home Health
- $45.00 Piece Rate
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Professional Edge Nursing, Inc. (PEN) is involved in an exciting new field of Care Management! We are seeking RNs and Licensed Social Workers to join this vastly growing industry!
Our Care Managers use every aspect of their experience to teach Members how to advocate for their own Healthcare. You will work with our Supervisory team to provide the best quality of care by assessing, educating, advocating, and referring on behalf of our Members.
- Competitive compensation - $45-$60 per visit (based on location)
- Sign on bonus
- Higher compensation for initial visits with surveys completed
- Additional opportunities for bonuses
- $30 for mileage over 100 miles/week
- Flexible schedules
- Excellent supervisory support
- Direct Deposit
As a Case Manager you will:
- Complete visits in the Member’s home.
- Perform assessments and provide education on how to best handle serious healthcare issues.
- Create a Care Plan with the Member.
- Be held to time sensitive situations and must document everything within 24 hours.
- Communicate with the Virtual PEN Supervisory Team regarding any concerns or expectations of the Member.
- Need to acquire Professional Liability Insurance upon assignment of members.
- Provide proof of a TB test that has been completed within the last year.
- Consent to a Drug and background check prior to hire as well as monthly required checks after hire.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Social Worker (LSW).
- Must have a valid professional license
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- 1 year of Home Health experience.
- 2 years Case Management experience.
- 2 years Chronic/Geriatric-based work experience.
- Reliable access to phone, computer, printer, scanner (or fax), and reliable Internet service.
- Well organized, efficient, computer savvy, and able to work independently.
- Excellent Communication skills.
Don't miss the opportunity to make a difference in a member's life, apply today!
Established in 2006, we are a part of a revolutionary new and exciting field of Care Management – come be a part of this vastly growing industry!
We allow our Care Managers to work independently, making their own hours and schedule based on member needs. We pride ourselves with selecting the best Care Management Team.
“Working with diverse businesses for over 20 years has given me a unique opportunity. My vision was to build a company comprised of individuals who share the values of honesty, integrity and have the quality of compassion that truly cares. Being able to platform our company throughout the United States has given us excellent professionals to provide the services needed in today's health field.
Experience the Excellence in Quality Care.”
-Brenda VanNatta, Founder/CEO