Retail Account Manager
- $45K - $55K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Fenix Consulting Group promotes only from within, and that is why we're specifically looking for career minded individuals to learn the art of sales and business management as a Retail Account Manager.
The ideal candidate is looking to grow with our company to potentially run a branch of their own and secure lasting relationships with some of our largest clients.
- Present and sell client products and services
- Follow-up calls with customers to ensure service satisfaction
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Provide feedback on campaign performance and development
- Connect with key executives for professional development
- Complete sales, leadership, and business management training
- Oversee campaigns, teams, and retail locations
- Experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Full time availability (including evenings and weekends)
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Personal/reliable transportation
Perks of landing a job here:
- Competitive team environment
- One on one coaching with key business executives
- Paid daily class style training in sales, leadership, and business management
- Personalized and tracked career advancement opportunities
- Merit based opportunities to advance into management
- Opportunity to travel across the nation to learn and network
- Fun team building retreats and outings like snowboarding, paintball, camping etc.
- Full compensation package (hourly, uncapped commissions, competitive bonuses and incentives).
If you are an ambitious individual looking to grow with a company from the ground up, click on "Apply Now" to send us your resume. If we find that you're a great fit you can expect us to contact you within 24 hours of applying; if that conversation goes well, we'll begin the interview process!
We are on a mission to help increase consumer loyalty and strengthen name-brand recognition for some of the largest and most recognized brands in the United States
Over the last seven years, Fenix Consulting Group has successfully opened up eighteen new locations across the nation and are looking to continue growing by developing hungry, competitive, and non-experienced professionals in a management capacity.