- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
The best ingredients are our people! Fresh ingredients, delicious dishes, and innovative cuisine!
At Rangoon Ruby; we are the people behind food for all of mankind!
We are busy, we are growing - that means consistent hours, flexible schedules, and the opportunity to join the team that is best in class in everything we do!
About the Role:
- The Bartender is responsible for working in close cooperation with all restaurant staff in every aspect of guest service inclusive but not limited to beverage preparation, delivering food and beverage to bar guests and tables, clearing and resetting bar tops and tables, additional service and assisting in keeping service stations stocked, as well as other functions as indicated by management.
- Delivers the highest level of customer service, prepares and serves beverages to our guests.
- Consistently displays maturity and professionalism to all guest requests, and confidently explains beverages, suggests pairings, and recipes as needed.
- At least 1 year in the restaurant industry, preferably in a beverage/bartending capacity.
- Knowledge of POS Systems and Computer applications.
Located on University Ave in downtown Palo Alto, bringing outrageously good Burmese food to to the Bay Area.With accomplished chefs proficient in all of the specialties that make Asian-Burmese cuisine sought after by food aficionados, Burma Ruby is fast striking a chord with diners looking for a fresh, modern approach to one of Asia's most popular cuisines.Influenced by Indian, Thai and Chinese cooking, our authentic Burmese menu is complemented by an exquisite bar with signature Tiki cocktails.Burma Ruby goes the extra mile to bring you the ultimate dining experience. From our warm service staff to an extensive menu of outstanding dishes, our artfully designed interior and upscale ambiance, we provide the luxuries of dining with comfort in style.