- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
40 Love is looking for a Chef with a strong background in upscale, yet simple comfort cooking. The Chef will be responsible for food quality and maintenance in the kitchen, as well as working with other managers to ensure the smooth running of the establishment.
- Work with management to produce diversified menus in accordance with the restaurant’s policy and vision.
- Establish the working schedule and organize kitchen staff.
- Understand and maintain labor cost.
- Managing inventory and kitchen needs.
- Produce high quality, consistent dishes that follow the established menu and meet location’s standards, as well as customer requirements.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, conscious way to all team members.
- Ability to understand what people are asking, and providing insight without attitude. Helping to positively problem solve, and offering solutions and support where necessary.
- Must be able to train subordinate chefs and the kitchen staff. Have teaching strategies that convey information clearly and in an accessible manner.
- 3+ years of Lead Cook experience
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus
An avant-garde take on a modern sports lounge, 40 Love is your neighborhood sports bar & restaurant. Eat, drink & cheer.