- $12.00 - $16.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
FOOD SERVER POSITION OVERVIEW:
The food servers will navigate the guests through the dining experience from the moment our guests sit down. They must be welcoming, caring and knowledgeable. While driving sales, it is mandatory that all food servers thoroughly understand their guests, anticipate their needs and ensuring an excellent guest experience. They must be able to operate effectively as part of a team and communicate clearly. A server must demonstrate high-level knowledge of all food and beverages through eloquence and descriptiveness by understanding the following.
- Classic Food / Wine Service
- Customer Service
- Experience in an upscale dining establishment
- Food / Beverage Pairing
- Food Preparation Knowledge
- Food Safety Knowledge
- POS Systems
- Minimum 2 years serving in upscale dining restaurant experience required.
- Ability to thrive in a high volume and fast-paced restaurant
- Must have wide knowledge of spirits, wines and beer
- Safe/Food Handlers Certification required
- High school or equivalent education required.
Petite Taqueria, curated by hospitality experts John Terzian and Brian Toll, is hiring for their newest endeavor, opening in Fall 2017. Petite Taqueria will be a traditional Tex-Mex restaurant with a unique twist of an Omakase bar.