- $10.50 Hourly
- Temporary / Seasonal
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Purpose for the Position*:
To set up banquet table linens, place settings and centerpieces, serve all food and beverages and clear away dishes and table linens in a professional manner and in compliance with company policies, and legal considerations.
- Sets up all banquet function table linens, china, silverware, glassware, and centerpieces.
- Sets up waiting and beverage stations.
- Sets up all perishable items for banquet service such as bread, butter, and cream.
- Serves all food and beverages to banquet guests.
- Clears away all dishes and items used in the service of a banquet, including the linens.
- Ensures the proper storage of all items from equipment to perishable foods.
- Maintains work areas in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Prepares for future banquets by folding napkins, filling condiments, and performing other duties as required.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Use arithmetic to total cost and make changes
- Talk with different kinds of people to find out what services they want and to give them information.
- Stand or walk for varying lengths of time, sometimes for long periods.
- Move fingers and hands easily and quickly to handle things like dishes, money and merchandise.
- Lift and carry things like heavy trays.
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- EAP, Hotel Discounts
- LifeMart Discounts.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.