ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (AUSTIN AREA)
- $35K - $40K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT NEEEDED
National Franchise Company looking for an Experienced Administrative Assistant with a well- rounded skill set including an Emphasis in Accounting/Bookkeeping. Marketing Experience a Plus!
This candidate must possess the following skills and traits:
- A Super Positive “Can-Do” Attitude
- Highly Detail Oriented
- Outside the Box Thinker
- Independent yet very Communicative
- Ability to Maintain Professionalism and Strict Confidentiality
- Flexible and Able to Adapt to Frequent Changes and New Processes
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, QuickBooks, and MacOS
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is a benefit.
The Main Job Responsibilities Include:
- Ongoing QuickBooks Account Management/Reconciliation for Franchisees
- Royalty Fees Distribution/Collection
- Construction Accounting: Progress Payments, Invoice Processing
- Franchise Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Reconciliation and Review of Pool Business Software in Conjunction with QuickBooks
- Weekly and Monthly Reporting (AP, AR, plus Internal Reports)
- Contract Compliance
- Internal and External Audits
About our company and the position:
California Pools is an established swimming pool construction company and national brand with over 20 locations throughout California, Texas, Utah, Nevada, and Wisconsin. Founded in 1952, we have built over 70,000 in ground swimming pools. We have recently franchised our brand and business model and now have a need to provide support to our franchisees. This position would be a key operations role with potential for future growth. We are only looking for team members who can prove that they are motivated to help us succeed by their work ethic, attention to detail and positive attitude!
Position is for the Austin, Texas area.