Accounts Payable Clerk (Temp to Hire)
- $16.50 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Tao Group is a leading restaurant and nightlife company that develops, owns and operates many of the world's most recognized restaurant and entertainment venues.
Check us out at www.taogroup.com
(This position starts as temporary)
The Accounting Department is looking to add an Accounts Payable Clerk to the team.
- You must have solid attendance.
- Must be able and flexible to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- At least 1-2 years of accounting and customer service experience is required.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Microsoft Office programs knowledge is a must!
What will you be doing?
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be responsible for paying all property-related bills on a timely basis and accurately.
You will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Pay and record bills upon verification of accuracy, back-up documentation and appropriate approvals.
- Complete month-end responsibilities.
- Coordinate receiving bills, purchase orders and invoices for proper coding and approval signature.
- Ensure all accounts are current, reconcile vendor statements and maintain record of payments.
- Accounting/journal posting.
- Conduct research and prepare reports, as needed.
- Assist the team where needed.
What are we looking for?
- Overwhelming hospitality – Delivers great service to internal and external guests.
- Integrity – Does the right thing, all the time.
- Teamwork – Is a solid team player in everything.
- Now – Strong sense of urgency and discipline and is dependable
- Starting pay per hour: $16.50