- $12.25 - $13.50 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
- Ability to understand and follow direction from others.
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to bend at the waist and lift items up to 50 lbs. to waist level.
- Ability to move items up to 50 lbs. for distances of up to 25 feet.
- Skill and coordination in using kitchen utensils and equipment
- Ability to remain standing and active for an 8-12 hour shift.
Restaurants aren't meant to be average! Stephen Silverstein opened the first Not Your Average Joe’s in pursuit of the uncommon. In 1994, he worked to give his hometown of Dartmouth, Massachusetts a unique neighborhood place with great food and better company.
Today, we have 23 restaurants spread throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Maryland. We’re building incredible spaces with every nail, and striving to be better with every opening. In doing this, we’ve created a culture where our people are our foundation – making the sky the limit where we go next.