- $55K - $60K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
- Reports to, aids and assists General Manager in managing operations of the restaurant.
- Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
- Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Managing and inspiring staff while holding them accountable
- Responding to customer complaints.
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Training sales staff on menu and beverage program.
- Recruiting, training and motivating staff.
- Maximizes profitability by ensuring portion control; monitoring accuracy of charges.
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
- Appraise personnel’s performance and provide feedback to keep them upbeat and productive
- Nurture a positive working environment and lead by example
- Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions
- Genuine interest in hospitality
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Proven working experience as restaurant/bar manager for 2+ years
- Demonstrated experience in customer service management
- Extensive food and beverage knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Spanish Speaking a plus
- Computer literacy and familiarity with restaurant management software
Love Serve Remember is a collection of organic, plant-based restaurants specializing in gourmet cuisines and craft cocktails. We strive to create a menu and environment that supports health and sustainability for both our community and the planet. We practice business through a term we call “Sacred Commerce”, where we provide inspired service, honest and transparent communication, and express gratitude for the richness of our lives.
Love is Served