Entry-level Accounts Payable Associate
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Motor Werks Auto Group is currently hiring an Entry-level Accounts Payable Specialist for the accounting team located in Hoffman Estates.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will process vendor payments, research discrepancies, and talk with vendors to resolve issues.
• Process vendor payments, verify pricing, approvals, and matching receipts
• Coding vouchers, expense reports, check requests with correct codes
• Handle all vendor correspondence vi phone or email
• Investigate and resolve problems
• Prepare and process batch check runs and ACH transactions
• Audit and process credit card bills
• Obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly
• Assist with monthly status reports and monthly closings
- Minimum 1-2 years in an Account Payable function
- Knowledge of ADP/CDK Dealer Services system preferred
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to exercise good judgment; make decision in logical and rational manner
- pre-employment drug test and background check are required prior to hire
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits include: Medical (HMO, HSA), Dental, Vision, Paid Life Insurance, Paid Vacation Policy
- Consistent management and team support
- Work life balance
Check us out on this link to learn what it’s like to work for Motor Werks Auto Group
*Successful completion of Background Check and Drug Test required prior to employment
If looking for a career you can excel in, a company you can advance in, and an opportunity to change your life, you’re looking for Motor Werks.
With our modern atmosphere and exceptional support system, you’ll find a true, reputable company that’s respected all across the nation. Motor Werks is 100% committed to our customers, and that same dedication continues through our employees. Our outstanding customer service and employee growth records prove that we’re not just a car dealership…we’re a family.
If you love a great challenge, meeting new people and making friends for life, it’s time to start your career at Motor Werks.