- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
The best ingredients are our people! Fresh ingredients, delicious dishes, and innovative cuisine!
At Rangoon Ruby; we are the people behind food for all of mankind!
We are busy, we are growing - that means consistent hours, flexible schedules, and the opportunity to join the team that is best in class in everything we do!
About the Role:
- The Host is the first greeting and final contact person at Rangoon Ruby, Burma Ruby or Wahlburgers.
- The Host must have the demonstrated ability to warmly and professionally greet all guests via telephone, email, or in person in order to attain the highest level of customer service.
- Delivers the highest level of customer service; coordinates reservations, and requests in terms of greeting, seating, and bidding farewell to all guests.
- Preferably, at least 1 year in the restaurant industry, no experience required.
- Knowledge of POS Systems and Computer applications.
A San Francisco institution, Ella's has been part of the Presidio Heights neighborhood for over 20 years
Established in 1990 by Danny Wilsner and Robert Merryman, Ella's is a tribute to the timeless comfort of great food and warm hospitality.
The quality and freshness of the food, the loyal and friendly staff, and the comfortable, family feel have had regular customers constantly coming back for over 20 years. The talented & dedicated staff takes great pride in our seasonally driven, ever changing menu.
We want you to see Ella's as an extension of your kitchen table, where you entertain friends, and continue the next 20 years of family traditions with simple, well-made plates. Ella’s can now also be enjoyed at our second location in Nob Hill!