Embassy Suites by Hilton Los Angeles Glendale Glendale, CA
- $14.50 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Supervise the activities of the Food & Beverage department to maintain high standards of food and beverage quality, and service.
- Supervise and assist in the functions of the administration and planning of the Food & Beverage department to meet the daily needs of the operations.
- Describe, assign and delegate responsibility and authority for the operation of the various Food & Beverage sub departments (eg: IRD, restaurant, banquets, kitchen, ect)
- Ensure full compliance with all policies and procedures regarding to brand standards, and local laws.
- Develop, implement and monitor schedules for the operation of the F&B department, to achieve a profitable result.
- Ensure consistent presentation of foods and beverages.
- Implement effective control of labor among all staff members.
- Assist the F&B Director in achieving predetermined objectives and set standards of quality of food, service, cleanliness, merchandising and promotions for the outlets.
- Regularly review and evaluate the guest satisfaction of menus, daily specials, and service standards. Recommend to management, possible new operating policies and/or procedures.
- Adjust services to compete with changing operation demands, ensure changes are implemented in a timely manner.
- Must be able to perform all administrative duties, as directed in a timely manner. Ensure all paperwork is kept and filed in a neat and organized fashion.
- Must be proficient with computers, Microsoft Office applications, and restaurant POS systems.
- Must be able to step in to any F&B staff position to carry out duties of the particular position ( eg: bartend, serve, ext)
- Must be open to flexible scheduling, mornings, evenings, and/or weekends.
- Create and nurture a hotel environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork, and a passion for providing excellent service.
- Continuously evaluate the performance and encourage improvement of the associates in the Food & Beverage department.
- Administer designated training programs within the department that will develop associates at all levels.
- Be readily available and approachable for all team members.
- Assist in understanding team members ever changing needs and expectations, and exceed them.
- Take proactive approached when dealing with associate concerns.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.50 /hour