Busser - The h.wood Group
- $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
BUSSER POSITION OVERVIEW
The Busser position's primary responsibilities are setting up tables prior to guest arrival for the venue's front of house, making sure set-ups are consistent and clean, and assisting servers and management in making sure the guests are being serviced well. Further responsibilites include, cleaning glassware, refreshing bottles, and garnishes, as well as napkin and straw set-up. Most importantly, every busser must have a friendly manner amongst guests, while still focusing on maintaining their responsibilities and cleanliness of their work place venue.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the below:
- Sets and resets tables during and after service by following daily checklist
- Works with a sense of urgency to anticipate customer needs and other team members
- Assist server with food & beverage service to ensure guest satisfaction
- Maintains cleanliness of stations with necessary equipment including silverware, linen, condiments and bottled beverages
- Wipe down booths and chairs, move tables and chairs, and clean floors as necessary
- Responsible for keeping the back of the restaurant clean and organized
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate inventory and proper condition of equipment and operating supplies
- Communicates with management, and all other service staff regarding all customer needs, comments or incidents
- Cleans all spills immediately and notifies other staff members about potential hazards
- Performs all opening and closing duties as assigned
- Must be able to lift and carry heavy objects and equipment
- Must be professional and positive and have the ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Must be physically able to walk without assistance on varied surfaces for an extended period of time
- Must be fluent in the English language
- Must be able to stand or walk a minimum eight-hour shift and work inside assigned bar area in the venue
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential job functions being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications.
The h.wood Group is a Los Angeles based lifestyle company, which includes an upscale nightlife and restaurant division, corporate branding, real-estate development and event production. The h.wood Group has vastly expanded their nightlife portfolio with Bootsy Bellows, Bootsy Bellows Aspen, The Peppermint Club, SHOREbar, Poppy and restaurant concepts The Nice Guy, Delilah and Petite Taqueria. Due to an extensive and influential network, we cater all venues to art, fashion and creative segments to provide a warm welcoming environment for patrons from all walks of life. In addition to leveraging a vast and influential network of relationships, our venues naturally become hubs for cross-marketing opportunities.