Front of House Team Member
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Mighty Quinn's BBQ is a pioneer in the food world being one of the first authentic barbeque experiences in a fast, casual setting. Our approach is simple, we source the best quality ingredients and don't fuss with them too much. We are looking for the best quality people to serve our awesome food and deliver genuine service to our guests.
All Mighty Quinn’s candidates should demonstrate:
- Great communication and teamwork
- Ability to multitask with a smile in a fast-paced environment
- Be outgoing and ready to explain all our epic BBQ options
- Ready to jump into different tasks when needed
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Greeting customers
- Serving and preparing food/drinks the Mighty Quinn’s way
- Maintaining cleanliness in every sense of the word
- Using a cash register (POS)
- Stand for an extended amount of time (up to 8 and ½ hours)
- Regularly be able to lift 25 lbs
- Bend, reach, pull, or push on a regular basis
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (including evenings and weekends)
- Must be 18 years or older
We are interested in people who are hospitable, friendly, enthusiastic, enjoy interacting with people and have a strong work ethic.
Mighty Quinn’s is a EEO employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, disability or genetic information or any other protected classifications.