PALIGROUP MANAGEMENT | VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES & MARKETING
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
*******Hospitality Background Required*******
The Vice President of Sales and Marketing position functions as the hands-on strategic leader overseeing and managing the sales, marketing, and revenue management teams across the Company’s multiple hotel platform. This role also plays a pivotal role in helping to develop a strategic plan towards advancing the Company's vision, mission and objectives to promote revenue, profitability and growth as an organization.
- Lead the national Sales team in developing and executing a comprehensive sales strategy with clearly established goals, in accordance with each property’s budget and marketing plan.
- Oversee marketing team in its development of clear marketing strategies/timelines for each property, particularly during the pre-opening phase. Oversee and support marketing team’s efforts in identifying opportunities for grassroots marketing initiatives/partnerships, online advertisements, and social media and email marketing campaigns.
- Oversee Revenue Management team and hold team accountable for utilizing yield management techniques to maximize each hotel’s financial performance and achieve budgeted goals.
- Hold regular update meetings with VP/Chief of Staff and VP Operations to communicate performance against goals and upcoming initiatives.
- Participate in ownership meetings, and clearly communicate and support the Company’s sales and marketing strategies and revenue performance.
- Communicate a clear and consistent message regarding departmental goals to produce desired results.
- Ensure the best client service possible is being made available through communication amongst the team, cross training within the Sales and Marketing department and across all hotel Front Desk teams.
- Ensure that the Sales and Marketing teams have a comprehensive understanding of the Palisociety platform of brands and brand standards, how to convey that brand vision during the sales process, and have access to the most current Palisociety sales tools and templates.
- Effectively delegate departmental responsibilities to Sales and Marketing team members.
- Recruit, hire, train, and provide career development for all sales, marketing, and revenue management personnel. Work with Company executive team to develop staffing strategies for the Sales and Marketing teams across the portfolio.
- Set goals and hold teams accountable for performance and generating results. Conduct performance evaluations and provide feedback using company HR standards and guidelines.
- Take responsibility for generating and delivering the annual sales and marketing budgets and plans, fully understanding the marketing requirements and budgetary guidelines.
Administration and Guest Satisfaction Monitoring
- Develop points of view associated with your execution strategies, including cost/benefit analysis, as needed of major departmental investments (i.e. technology and systems).
Other (including and not limited to):
- Periodically liaise with the Company management team to:
- Develop and improve operational strategies that help align with the Company’s business strategy and brand standards.
- Develop and improve the Company’s vision for product and service.
- Develops positive and productive hotel ownership group relationships.
We are an EEOE Employer. We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Palisociety is a collection of unique hotels and residences that are synonymous with authenticity, style, innovation and good old-fashioned hospitality. We take to heart that few things in life are as transformative as the people and places you encounter when you travel. Because when all is said and done, it’s about the experience.