- $13.25 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Opening soon in the Arts District, Pikunico is derived by the concept of joyful, authentic Japanese food, the menu as well as the ambiance is uplifting and positive. Similar to the excited energy and positive connotation behind, "lets go get ice cream!" or "lets have a picnic!" the exclamation mark as a humanistic punctuation embodies the passion behind Chef Kuniko Yagi's Pikunico.
A place where everyone is welcome, the food is comforting, and quality ingredients are local, sustainable and seasonably southern California.
We are seeking energetic Food Runners! Here are some of the basics of the position...
- Continually read, anticipate, and fulfill guest needs.
- Works with BOH and other serving staff to deliver food to guests, explains dishes as appropriate when delivering to guests.
- Sets up and breaks down the dining room as assigned.
- Stays current with menu, offerings, and descriptions as menu and offerings are updated.
- Assists with overall maintenance of the restaurant and organization of supplies and
- Restocks plates, glass, and silverware as needed.
- Assists with clearing tables as guests are finished dining.
- Ensures all food delivery, and refilling water to guests.
- Maintains service stations in a clean in orderly manner throughout the shift. Performs all
opening or closing side work as assigned.
Who you are?
- You have knowledge of food and beverage
- You are excited to train and grow with us!
- You have a valid ServSafe, and ability to serve alcohol
- You love working with a team, and are able to roll your sleeves up and help anywhere needed.
Kaizen Dining Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Kaizen Dining Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.