Air Duct Cleaning Technician
- $15.00 - $25.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Likely to Respond
Looking to take your career to another level? Looking for a company that values you and the contributions you bring? Perhaps we should talk as I am looking for people just like you to help me build the newest invention for cleaning since 1967. Founded and invented here in Grand Rapids, MI 2013. Natural CO2 Cleaning Systems by GREENCO2.
As an Air Duct Technician you will provide quality air duct cleaning and related services to customers. You will also assist Air Duct Managers and coworkers to complete jobs safely, through effective communication and following GREENCO2 STANDARDS.
- Provide quality air duct cleaning and related services to customers.
- Adhere to all company rules, policies and procedures to include, but not limited to, the Employee Handbook, Safety Policy, and Air Duct Cleaning manual.
- Follow GREENCO2 STANDARDS as taught in our air duct training classes.
- Assist with direction to customer’s location and serve as a spotter behind the van, during all van backing procedures.
- Productively and safely move furniture to prepare the home for cleaning.
- Move and/or lift 50 lbs (avg).
- Remove all registers and returns.
- Clean and mark if needed, all registers and returns, then place back in the original position.
- Assist in the set-up/tear-down of equipment.
- Assist in the cleaning of the air ducts.
- Vacuum and clean all registers.
- Assist in clean-up of work area, account for all tools and equipment.
- Account for and return all cleaning tools, hoses, etc. to the truck before departure from the customer’s home.
- Provide customer with a receipt and secure payment for service.
- Inform customers about other services and products.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Air Duct Manager
- Health and Wellness Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Family Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation after 6 Months of Service
A culture of care, knowledge, and support has been created at GREENCO2® that sets us apart from cleaning services that employ "bait and switch" tactics. We make sure a positive work environment is maintained that supports highly trained technicians and custom service.
Highly Trained Technicians
- GREENCO2® Technicians must pass a technical exam before they are released in the field alone.
- No service is performed without your consent.
- GREENCO2® Certified Technicians have clean backgrounds - no DUI's, no criminal records, and they are all licensed, bonded and insured.
- Technicians are required to follow strict company guidelines and uniform codes to insure that you and your family feel safe and comfortable with person in your home.
We are always looking for people that have a passion for serving others. We offer paid training for those that are professional, have neat appearance, integrity and honesty. Advancement is based on performance and a willingness to go the extra mile. Thank you for your time and interest!
A revolutionary new kind of carpet and air duct cleaning company.
Instead of just trying to collect soil and pollutants by hot water extraction (steam cleaning) or wiping them.
GREENCO2 uses its exclusive Natural CO2 technology and nanotechnology to actually
break them down, remove them and destroy them at a molecular level.
Soil, allergens, mold, bacteria, viruses and airborne chemicals are all completely eliminated.
Leaving nothing but a clean and healthy home, workplace that
Stays Cleaner Longer™