Sales Account Executive - Full Time
- $40K - $60K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Sales Account Executive
AEY is a privately owned, premier sales and marketing firm that focuses on execution of marketing and sales campaigns with integrity and professionalism. One of our projects has seen some incredible growth over the last 4 years and we are projected to double in size by 2019.
Team - Fun - Challenging - Rewarding - Advancement - Growth
If your searching for an opportunity and career that encompasses these values. Then you should consider sending your resume for the entry level Sales Account Executive. Our goal is to build a massive organization at AEY. We are looking for the best of the best, to help with our expansion. We are currently seeking entry level Sales Trainers and those interested in advancement & growth into management. We are known for our employee leadership development and are partnered with some of the most recognizable brands in the US and Europe.
WHY WORK HERE?
At AEY we value results and are committed to becoming the best! We offer some of the most challenging and dynamic career opportunities in the country. We are comprised of motivated, self-directed, competitive, independent, hard-working leaders who love to work together to accomplish team objectives but who pride themselves on individual achievement. We believe that the things in life that are worth having are worth working for. We are passionate about success and about giving back to our community.
Our clients are asking for more. Additional locations, more customers and more amazing people to represent their brand. Company policy is to promote from within and we foster an environment for rapid advancement from sales to human resources to management.
What AEY offers:
- Strong Compensation Packages
- Travel opportunities
- Leadership workshops and development
- Training in sales, marketing & management
- Financial management, business management, time management
- Training in basic selling, value based selling, sales induction, core sales skills and finance for sales
- Philanthropy events- a chance to give back to the community
- Recognition for top performers
- Advancement into management & marketing roles based on performance
- FUN, FRIENDLY, EXCITING, SUPPORTIVE, CHALLENGING Environment!
- BACHELORS DEGREE - (Our team consists of alumni from all different Universities)
- HONEST - (We don't tolerate a lack of character)
- FULL TIME AVAILABILITY - (We are not a match if you are looking for part time - sorry)
- FUN (We are looking for candidates like to play in a company sports league or get involved with charitable work through our company)
- STUDENT MENTALITY - (If you know it all - your probably too smart for us:)
- COMPETITIVE - (We are not ok with losing)
- GOOD ATTITUDE - (Tiger please not E'ore)
- COMMITMENT - (We built our company on commitment and follow through)
- VISION - (Expand contribute and grow to the next level with us)