Supervisor - Outlets
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Purpose for the Position:
To supervise and coordinate activities of personnel as well as assisting the Outlet’s Manager in maintaining established cost and quality standards to ensure superior service and maximize profits.
- Assigns duties and monitors the performance of the restaurant through verification and analysis of customer satisfaction systems and financial reports. Initiates corrective action.
- Assists in maintaining product and service quality standards. Initiates corrective action.
- Prepares daily work assignments and maintains work performance records.
- May perform cleaning duties.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining a pro-active human resource function to ensure employee motivation, training, and development, and compliance with established labor regulations.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining applicable preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the restaurant.
- Assists in maintaining a security function, which protects both the assets of the restaurant and the personal safety of employees and customers.
- May assist waitstaff to present menu, answer questions and make suggestions regarding food and service to guests.
- May assist waitstaff in order placing of guests orders.
- Will assist waitstaff in relaying orders to kitchen and serves courses from kitchen and service bars.
- Observes guest to fulfill any additional request and to perceive when meal has been completed.
- May ladle soup, toss salads, portion pies and desserts, brew coffee, and perform other services as determined by establishment size and practice.
- May clear and reset counters or table at conclusion of each course.
- Manages in compliance with the established company policies and procedures.
- Manages in compliance with local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Participate in hiring, coaching/counseling and termination conversations as needed
- Schedule staff and make changes to schedules according to business levels.
- Resolve guest complaints, employee issues as needed.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Read and interpret business records and statistical reports.
- Use mathematical skills to interpret financial information and prepare budgets.
- Analyze and interpret policies establishes by administrators
- Understand the government regulations covering business operations.
- Make business decisions based on your own experience and personal opinion.
- See differences in widths and lengths of lines such as those on graphs.
- Deal with the general public, customers, employees, union and government officials with tact and courtesy.
- Plan and organize the work of others.
- Change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
- Speak and write clearly.
- Accept the full responsibility for managing an activity.
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- EAP, Hotel Discounts
- LifeMart Discounts.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.