Seamstress/ Uniform Attendant
- $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
Reporting to the Housekeeping Managers, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in managing outgoing and incoming uniform.
- Operate Laundry and Valet Machinery to facilitate the cleaning of colleague uniforms as required.
- Pressing of Guest clothing as requested.
- To be Health & Safety conscious and actively involved in maintaining a safe work environment.
- Performs any and all other tasks which are assigned by management.
- Upholds the highest standard of internal and external customer service by demonstrating Fairmont Service Promises at all times
At Soho House culture is everything and we believe that our Houses are only as good as the people who work within them. Whether it’s a private members’ club, hotel, restaurant, spa or gym each of our sites has its own style and atmosphere. We aim to make sure that all our guests and members have a great time and we firmly believe it’s our people who make that happen.
See for yourself click the links below to watch how we work…