- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
This person will be responsible for supporting the leadership team in planning and managing food and beverage operations for all food and beverage operations in Palm Springs, including: Reservoir restaurant and bar, Draughtsman restaurant and bar, the hotel pool, Customs Coffee shop, and catering / special events at Palm Springs Fan Club.
This is a unique opportunity for a qualified candidate to join and influence a dynamic and quickly growing hospitality business.
- Support the Director of Restaurants in the planning and day-to-day operations of the food and beverage operations. Schedule the operation, programming activities and special events for hotel and local guests. Performs all essential functions while adhering to all SOP's to ensure a consistent, quality product.
- Achieve and exceed financial, guest service and associate metrics goals. Identify and assist in the resolution of operational deficiencies.
- Manage restaurant supervisors of Reservoir, Customs and Draughtsman, covering shifts as needed.
- Attract, retain and motivate employees while providing a safe environment
- Hire, train, develop, empower, coach and counsel, conduct performance and salary reviews, resolve problems, provide open communication vehicles and discipline/terminate as appropriate.
- Monitor and control the maintenance/sanitation of the restaurant, bar and related areas to ensure a healthy, safe work environment which meets/exceeds federal, state, corporate standards and regulations.
- Monitor and control the labor and food costs through various methods to meet/exceed management/budget objectives.
- Resolve customer complaints, as appropriate, to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality.
- Execute and promote the Accident Prevention Program to minimize liabilities and related expenses.
- Supervise up to 90 associates
- Attend mandatory meetings including weekly leadership meetings
- Abide by and ensure compliance with Non-Disclosure Agreements, Non-Compete Agreements, Non-Solicitation Agreements, Code of Conduct, and other AHR policies.
- Employer sponsored health and life insurance benefits
- 401k plan
- Generous personal time off policy
- Participation in our incentive plan which provides employees part ownership of the company
- Discounts on food and beverage at our restaurants
- Substantial opportunities for advancement
- A supporting team-work centered environment
The ARRIVE Service Model
The expectation of all staff and leadership at AHR is: “There is no job that is not my responsibility.” The AHR vision is to have the team assist our guests in any possible way, from checking in to delivering a late-night room service order and everything in between. AHR staff and leadership should champion this culture in every touch point of our business from our associates, guests, owners and communities.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
About ARRIVE Hotels & Restaurants
AHR was founded in 2012 to create and manage innovative hotels and restaurants. Founded by leaders in the hotel, restaurant, architecture and technology industries, AHR seeks to refresh traditional hotel and restaurant management models and to build public spaces that celebrate and are celebrated by their local communities.
AHR’s philosophy is that its restaurants – even those located within or near its hotels – must have a truly independent feeling and focus on attracting and retaining local business. In other words, AHR does not build “hotel restaurants”; it simply builds outstanding places to eat, drink and spend time.
Recently featured in the Wall Street Journal, the Los Angeles Times, and Conde Nast Traveler, AHR has already garnered substantial media attention and praise for its forward-thinking approach to hotels and restaurants. With additional hotel and restaurant projects currently underway in Austin, AHR expects to grow its brand and footprint significantly within the next five years.