Entry Level Sales Representative
- $35K - $42K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Ready to begin your Professional Career but lack a college degree or experience? We’ve got you covered! As an Entry Level Sales Representative you’re able to channel your hard work and desire to succeed in a fulfilling career. Get your foot in the door of a $5 Billion, Publicly Traded Company and create the Stability you need, within an environment that promotes growth. Your new career is supported with:
- An Elite Paid Training Program
- Guaranteed Base Pay + Uncapped Commission
- Full Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, and a company Matched 401k
- Work/Life Balance with 18 Days PTO and 11 Paid Holidays
- Career Advancement into Leadership, Sales, Operations, Training, Recruiting, HR
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is a summary of the essential functions of this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Conducting outbound calls to warm prospects and existing clientele
- Selling customers on the organization
- Connecting prospective clients with licensed sales agents
- Conducting requests for quotes
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Computer proficiency or ability to quickly become proficient (i.e. Microsoft Office)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required
- Previous experience in sales (may include insurance, financial services, retail, or other related industries).
- In lieu of sales experience, will consider candidates who have a strong desire and aptitude to start a career in sales.