- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Our Company is a leader in designing, developing, and implementing high-energy laser systems and processes. We are seeking a mechanical engineer who will be responsible for design, implementation, and validation of LaserPeen™ processing equipment and tooling, Laser Bond Inspection equipment and research and development apparatus. This individual needs to be able to function both independently and as a member of a cross-functional team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Report directly to the Engineering Manager.
- Perform engineering projects concerning the development and implementation of LSPT processing services and equipment.
- Perform all assigned functions in accordance with the requirements of the LSPT Quality Management System.
- Ensure analyses and data are accurate and are performed in accordance with appropriate engineering standards using the calibrated equipment.
- Utilize CAD software to design and document parts and assemblies.
- Conduct experiments and/or validation testing to support designs.
- Perform analysis of designs using FMEA techniques when required.
- Support Company Technologies Mission, Vision, and Goals.
- Recommend policies and procedures that would be of material assistance in the attainment of improved business practices.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Experience with AS-9100, ISO 9000 or similar quality systems
- Experience with SolidWorks CAD software and SolidWorks Enterprise PDM
- Some task/project management experience
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Good technical writing and documentation skills
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology
- At least 5 years of experience in mechanical system or tooling design
- US Citizen, able to qualify for United States Department of Defense secret clearance
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected class.
Our Company is a fun and challenging place to work with a casual atmosphere. Come and join the successful and growing company that pioneered the industry.
Smoke-free and drug-free environment.
Compensation will be based on qualifications and experience.
Competitive benefits package including dental and 401k.
LSP TECHNOLOGIES IS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GREAT PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
LSPT is an exciting place to work! Our company is a world leader in designing, developing, and implementing high-energy laser systems and processes. We offer a fun and challenging work environment with a casual atmosphere, flexible hours, and a family feel. LSPT is a small business that is growing rapidly. We value a strong culture promoting innovation and teamwork, and we expect all LSPT employees to be humble, hungry, and smart.
Humble: At LSPT you are part of a coordinated team delivering customer satisfaction and quality. Each team member plays a critical role in fulfilling our core objectives, and only by working together can we achieve our ambitious goals.
Hungry: LSPT is growing fast, and we need hungry individuals to take our organization to the next level. When we set our sights on a goal, we pursue it tenaciously and never let up until the job is done.
Smart: LSPT is a world leader in state-of-the-art laser processing solutions. We employ seasoned experts across our organization, and value innovative problem solving to keep our products and services on the cutting edge.
Would you like to be part of a pioneering organization? Are you humble, hungry, and smart? Visit our job listing page to view current openings and opportunities.