Software Engineer (Generalist)
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
VNYL is hiring a Software Developer (Generalist) who can architect and build the next generation of our applications. The ideal candidate is someone who has worked and is familiar with a wide range of applications and platforms including Node.js, Meteor, MongoDB, Slack and/or Swift.
- Architect, build and publish advanced applications for the VNYL platform.
- Work with outside data sources and integrate with back-end APIs.
- Continuously evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Test the code for efficiency, robustness and general reliability.
- At least 2 years of experience with software application development, esp. agile methodology.
- Experience with the Spotify, Apple Music and SoundCloud APIs.
- Good understanding of the full application development life cycle.
- Must have published at least one original iOS application.
- B.S. or equivalent in Computer Science.
- Experience working on standalone/personal projects on several platforms.
- Experience working at a leadership capacity.
VNYL is re-imagining how we discover and listen to music. We are a venture-backed subscription service based in El Segundo, California. If you have a passion for customer service, hospitality and music then this is for you! https://vnyl.org
We are also the creators of the first linux powered record player which was recently featured in Business Insider
Follow us on Instagram https://instagram.com/getvnyl