2019 New York, NY
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
- Restaurant Managers
Key Team Relationships
- Venue Controllers
- Venue Bookkeepers
Key Responsibilities & Core Tasks and Timing for Key Responsibilities
- Investigate, document & reconcile cash overages/shortages as reported on cash reconciliation form.
- Maintain adequate cash level to accommodate business needs.
- Follow all specified procedures to reconcile the credit cards on a daily basis; resolving all discrepancies, and submitting charges for payment.
- Audit all deposits, consolidate deposits and prepare bank deposit slips.
- Ensure that deposits are picked up on a regular schedule by Security Company.
- Balance daily sales report (DSR) in Compeat so that the balance report can be reviewed and posted.
- Retrieve daily paper work and invoices from restaurant & deliver to the office.
- Maintain adequate supplies, such as deposit slips & bags.
- Other duties as reasonably assigned
Skills And Knowledge
- Accounting & financial knowledge.
- Basic analytical skills in dealing with financial and numeric data.
- Excellent computer skills, especially Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work with different types of people and different management styles.
- Excellent organizational skills, sense of urgency & proven follow-through.
- 1+ years of general accounting experience.
- Cash handling experience helpful.
- Compeat software experience helpful.