Phone & Online Customer Service Guru (M-Su & 8 hour shifts vary between 6am-5pm Pacific Time)
- $16.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Customer service representative
Responsibilities include the following:
- Handling customer inquiries via phone, email and chat support tools
- Tracking down lab orders and results, canceling orders, etc.
- Running reports
- Writing/editing frequently asked questions in support center
The ideal candidate has these talents:
- At least 2 years of outstanding customer service experience
- Some knowledge and interest in health care a big plus
- Awesome communication skills (written and verbal) and a good storyteller
- Experience with customer service platforms - we use Help Scout
- Strong reading comprehension and superior typing skills
- Not a software developer but knows their way around software
- Keen attention to detail and a passion for excellence
Please provide a cover note and answer the following question: What color of M&Ms did David Lee Roth not like?
If you do not include this information, your resume will not be considered. Thanks!
Accesa Labs (https://www.accesalabs.com/) and Push Health (https://www.pushhealth.com/) are healthcare related software companies that are changing the way people get the medical care they need. Our platforms have over 200,000 people since 2011. We are unique compared to most of healthcare because all of the prices are listed and the prices are the same whether or not you have insurance. We believe that you can remove some of the fear around health care by giving people a fair price ahead of time and not billing them an unfair price later. People like what we are doing. Our so-called Net Promoter Score has lived above 70 which is better than companies like Apple, Amazon, and Zappos. We are based in an awesome co-working space (http://www.bizhaus.com/).* However, once you are a verified guru, we offer a flexible work from home (anywhere quiet) culture. *We are all working from home currently. Stay well!