Dickey's BBQ Pit Sacramento, CA
- $12.00 - $13.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- 401K / Retirement
We’re Passionate about the Art of Great Barbecue, and Even Greater Customer Service!
- Training: Selected candidates must successfully complete ServSafe food safety handling course Position
- Overview: The crew member’s primary responsibility is to deliver an exceptional experience to every one of our customers, every single time. Providing the best customer service in our industry isn’t good enough. Our goal is to deliver an experience that meets or exceeds the best customer service organizations across all industries. Crew members are also responsible for learning how to properly prepare and serve our food consistently meeting our high quality standards. Crew members must also take initiative to ensure a clean and safe environment for our customers and their co-workers.
- Essential Responsibilities: Willingly assists others without being asked Consistently meets or exceeds brand standards execution and adherence by directing hourly staff to consistently meets or exceed guest service standards Pro-actively take responsibility for providing a clean and pleasant environment Complies with sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness and maintenance of kitchen, dining areas and restrooms Works to create and maintain an enjoyable and respectful environment for our guests and employees Maintains compliance with all employment policies and Brand Standards, to include all state, local and federal regulations Follows management cash handling, inventory and other operational procedures Maintains a strong commitment to guest satisfaction Completes all other tasks and duties as assigned
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Customer service mentality.
- Completed ServSafe a plus.
- Possesses basic math skill (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, in the English language
- Places a value on diversity and shows respect for others
- Must be able to perform all essential responsibilities.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, and evenings
- Must be able to meet all physical requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made in cases of disabilities.
- Physical Demands of the Job
- Must be capable of exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Consistently carries products/boxes and miscellaneous weighing no more than 70 pounds
- Consistently operates registers, and calculator
- Consistently handles product preparation.
- Consistently hears to communicate with employees, customers and suppliers.
- Consistently lifts for product preparation, stocking and inventory.
- Consistently pushes to open and close door to store and storage shed and office as well as cooler and freezers.
- Consistently reaches for product preparation and serving customers and for training.
- Consistently sees during all activities.
- Rarely sits during the normal workday
- Frequently stoops to pick up supplies and trash.