SAP Report Writer - S4/HANA
- Depends on experience
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
This is a full-time contract to hire 1099 position in the Los Angeles area (Commerce, CA).
We have an immediate opening for a full-time SAP S4/HANA Report Writer. This position will work directly with one of our largest customers to support their new ERP platform.
S4/HANA Embedded Analytics
- Experience with S/4 Embedded Analytics Tools – View Browser/Query Browser/Custom Analytical Query/ KPI Modeler/ Report Modeler/ SAP Analysis for Office.
- Experience/Ability to identify standard SAP CDS Views/VDMs/Content available and enhance standard CDS Views delivered by SAP in order to fulfill customer specific reporting requirements.
- Ability to create custom CDS Views from scratch when a standard CDS View is not available to satisfy reporting requirements.
- Proficient with Eclipse using ABAP Development perspective to create and enhance CDS Views.
- Experience/Knowledge in Analytical CDS View Annotations/Associations is a must
- Working Knowledge of how to integrate CDS Views with Analytical Consumption Tools including KPI Modeler, Report Modeler, Analysis for Office & Fiori Multi-dimensional reporting tool
- Strong analytical skills and able to define technical specifications, troubleshoot and debug CDS Views in order to fulfill business requirements.
- Ability to mentor and educate other team members on CDS View Development.
- Experience integrating S4/HANA Embedded Analytics with Business Object Platform / SAP Analytics for Cloud(SAC) is preferred
- Experience with SAP WebIDE development is a plus
- SAP S/4 1709 OP Functional knowledge is a preferred
Hourly rate will be negotiated based on experience level.
VegaNext started with a simple idea— to make life easier for businesses struggling to manage their IT infrastructure. With our collective experience spanning more than four decades, we knew we could make a difference. And we have. Inspired by our success at offering what we set out to do, we ventured into the newer domains of the cloud. Now we offer a diversified service portfolio that includes private and public cloud infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) solutions, managed IT services, network services, and security services.