Care Team Representative
- $22.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
We are seeking a qualified, high-energy, empathetic individual who understands the delicate nature of the in-home care industry. The qualified person must have strong verbal and written communication skills, be friendly, caring, and professional. This person must be very patient and have a discerning eye. We are looking for someone who is confident navigating multiple digital platforms at once while also very comfortable on the phone.
- Respond promptly to all incoming calls
- Onboard caregivers, including conducting personal phone interviews
- Diligently manage all caregiver applicants
- Properly log all calls and interactions in Salesforce
- Create solutions to ensure a smooth client experience
- Provide backup phone, chat and email support as needed.
- Balance the variable workload and responsibilities of a busy office.
- Desire and ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed.
- 2 years experience in customer service, recruitment, or human resources
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce.
- Attentive to detail and organized.
- Ability to multi-task and think on your feet.
- Values compatible with a fun-loving company culture, and a team player.
- Ability to embrace the sense of urgency, innovation and resourcefulness required in a fast-paced small company.
- Kind and caring towards colleagues.
CaregiversDirect is a personalized private caregiving solution. We connect our clients to an extensive network of quality caregivers, and empower them to hire directly with easy-to-use online tools to manage payroll, scheduling, and taxes.