Process Analyst (19-02132)
- $60K - $70K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Likely to Respond
Primary Location: Rockville, MD
Clearance Requirement: Eligible for Secret Clerance
Junior to mid level analyst required to assist with audit readiness for DoD entity. Candidate will be primarily assigned internal control tasks including (1) internal control review(s), (2) complementary internal control (CUEC) documentation and testing, (3) special internal control reviews of specific processes and procedures, and (4) Green Book review. Since this position is part of a 12 person audit team with rapidly shifting priorities candidate may be shifted to duties including (1) analyst, (2) sample derivation and documentation, (3) financial statement preparation, (4) audit response, (5) reconciliations, (6) drafting of SOPs and (7) other. Candidate must be flexible and have an interest in working in and improving the public sector.
- Works on problems of simple to moderate complexity where analysis of situation or data requires an evaluation of various factors.
- Exercises some independent judgment within defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Work is accomplished with moderate direction.
- Exerts modest latitude in determining objectives of assignments. May determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Bachelor degree plus 2 years' experience with US Government accounting and auditing.
- Previous internal control work experience
- Strong analytical and verbal communication
- Strong verbal and written communication to engage with client regarding internal control processes and procedures and weakness mitigation
- Knowledge of Yellow, Green Books, COSCO, and Sarbanes Oxley.
- Ability to communicate effectively,
- Adaptability to quickly change direction on day to day tasks
Other Skills Preferred:
- Recent active CAC
- Previous federal internal control testing experience
- Knowledge or experience with GREBS, DAI and other DoD financial systems.
- Previous DoD CUEC experience
- Rockville MD
- Not required at hire. Able to obtain Secret clearance. Public Trust strongly preferred at hire
ALTA IT Services, LLC. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.