Honda Service Advisor
- $0.00 Annual Salary
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Motor Werks Auto Group is actively recruiting and hiring a Service Advisor for our Honda team located at our main location in Barrington.
Are you high energy, customer focused and an experienced Service Advisor?
Let's talk about your future.
You've built your career and invested in yourself and investing in our team is a Motor Werks tradition. We're proud of the men and women that serve our customers because they do it better than anyone. Our Service Team is the core of our business and the reason why our Customers come back over and over again.
We have our Service Team to thank for the excellent service reputation that Motor Werks maintains, click here to learn more: https://youtu.be/0TEEJ9_gl1c
- Greeting customers and assist them with any inquiries they may have
- Performing vehicle walk around and documentation of customer concerns to enable the Technician to properly diagnose and service the vehicle
- Consulting with customer on applicable service specials
- Remaining involved with delivery of vehicle to customer upon completion to assure all customer concerns are addressed
- Providing concierge support for all owner inquiries
- What you can expect besides being well compensated for your good work
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance ,Vision Insurance, High Volume and Supportive Team Environment, Expert Leadership and Management, Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan , Paid Vacations, Flexible Scheduling, Employee Vehicle Purchase Program, Supportive team , leadership and tremendous development opportunities
We offer a competitive salary with superior benefits package. If you have great work ethic and enjoy a fast-paced and exciting atmosphere you are a perfect candidate for Motor Werks!
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- 1 ½ + years of Advising experience is preferred
- Successful completion of most recent Mercedes Benz Training is a plus
- Reynolds or CDK, MPI or CRM Suite experience is helpful
- Strong Customer Focus with a high level of interest in taking the necessary time that our Customers need
- Strong interest in continuous learning
- High Energy and Positive Attitude
- Ability to work in high production environments with a continued quality focus
- Also required is a successful completion of Pre-employment drug test/physical/ and background check
It is the policy of Motor Werks, as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.
- Minimum of 5 years of driving with a valid driver's license with an acceptable motor vehicle report history is preferred
We represent Mercedes Benz, Land Rover, Jaguar, Infiniti, Honda,Cadillac, Porsche and BMW.
Success is possible if you cherish our customer relationships, are self driven to learn, have high energy, exhibit integrity and accountability with our customers as well as among the team you work with at Motor Werks.
If looking for a career you can excel in, a company you can advance in, and an opportunity to change your life, you’re looking for Motor Werks.
With our modern atmosphere and exceptional support system, you’ll find a true, reputable company that’s respected all across the nation. Motor Werks is 100% committed to our customers, and that same dedication continues through our employees. Our outstanding customer service and employee growth records prove that we’re not just a car dealership…we’re a family.
If you love a great challenge, meeting new people and making friends for life, it’s time to start your career at Motor Werks. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.