- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Are you someone who is always there to answer questions? Do you find yourself wanting to make a difference? Does decision making come naturally to you? Have you been told you are a natural born leader? As a Shift Leader, you will contribute to the success at Sprinkles by assisting the management team with store operations to create and maintain the Sprinkles Experience for our customers and associates. You will regularly exercise your keen judgment and discretion to help manage the overall operations of the store. The majority of your time will be spent supervising and directing the workforce, making daily staffing decisions, monitoring daily inventory levels, ensuring customer satisfaction and product quality, and managing safety and security within the store. Impeccable customer service and excellent communication skills come hand in hand, so we expect a high quality of verbal and written communication skills for describing our products to writing detailed pre-orders. Teamwork is critical to success in the position, so you will bond with your coworkers over red velvet sundaes and your love of the modern aesthetic in our storefronts.
- Act as a company ambassador and embody the Sprinkles values: world’s best product, exceptional customer service, innovation, community, cleanliness, and great place to work.
- Support the General Manager and Assistant Manager in supervising all areas of the store – employees, customers and business.
- Learn the business! Assist with monitoring daily inventory levels to meet the demands of the business.
- Participate and excel in the Associate Training Plan as you memorize our flavor descriptions and schedule, FAQs, and all things Sprinkles galore.
- Act with the integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote Sprinkles culture and brand.
- Deliver exceptional service customer service within the standards of management and Sprinkles policies.
- Maintain aesthetic guidelines of product while stocking and/or packaging.
- Practice proper cash handling procedures with a smile.
- Demonstrate effortless teamwork skills as you rely and assist fellow coworkers in providing the Sprinkles Experience.
- Help keep Sprinkles beautiful! Assist with all cleaning duties as stated on opening/closing and weekly checklists.
- Maintain sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas. Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances.
- Report to work as scheduled and fulfill requirements for duration of shift or until relieved.
- Committed to exceptional customer service. Willing to go above and beyond to do whatever it takes to make the customer happy.
- Detail oriented with a knack for following instructions down to the dot on top of a Sprinkles cupcake.
- Positive by nature with a nature smile that is at home in a cupcake bakery or ice cream shop.
- A lover of good food, of a modern aesthetic, of a quality product; a lover of Sprinkles.
- All the other good things YOU would want in a co-worker.
- A passion and love of the Sprinkles product, brand, and experience.
- Minimum high school diploma, and a strong desire to learn is required; but if you can relate psychology degree to cupcakes, we can’t wait to hear how.
- Ability to communicate verbally, and understand and follow written and verbal instructions from management.
- Cupcake juggling abilities as you work well under pressure while maintaining a consistent pace to keep up with our bustling lines of customers.
- Good physical stamina and energy. You love being on your feet and can lift up to 25 pounds, carrying cupcake trays, cupcake batter and frosting and bags of boxed purchases. Must be able to move around the front of the store as you bend down for bags and reach up for cupcake trays.
Sprinkles Cupcakes, The World's First Cupcake Bakery
Since we opened the world's first cupcake bakery in Beverly Hills, our freshly baked treats have inspired long lines of devoted Hollywood stars and serious epicureans alike. At Sprinkles, we enjoy coming to work every day. We think you will, too. We are committed to training, communication, career development, great benefits and a fun, inclusive culture. Putting purpose before profits, these principles guide our business with heart and soul. Here at Sprinkles, you will be surrounded by a family of people who have a genuine interest in you as a person.