- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Are you passionate about coffee? Do you consider yourself friendly, outgoing, a strong communicator, and able to establish instant rapport with any customer? If so, come work with us at Eataly LA! Eatalian Baristas are integral parts to the daily interaction and education of our guests.
Typical Eatalian Day as Barista:
- Greet guests, take orders, operate cash register, and serve various coffee beverages to guests
- Educate guests about the different blends and varieties of coffee to assist them through the ordering process
- Keep work station clean and presentable
Benefits of being an Eatalian:
- Local + National Perks:
- Locally: Transit, Gym Discount, etc.
- Nationally: Discounted Hotels, Theme Parks, Attractions, Shows, Sporting Events
- Staff Classes
- Competitive Wages
- Benefit Eligibility (Medical + Dental + Vision)
- 401K & Company Match
- Discount to Eat and Shop in any Eataly location
- Fun & Team-Oriented Environment
- ENDLESS opportunities for career growth
- Passionate about food, service, culture, and educating others
- Desire to work in a team environment
- Enthusiastic about creating the most unique customer experiences
Eataly is the world’s largest artisanal Italian marketplace. Oscar Farinetti opened the first Eataly in 2007 in Turin, inspired by the Slow Food Movement and a desire to share Italian regional cuisine. Eataly aims to make high quality, sustainable foods available to everyone at fair prices for both consumers and producers.