Land Rover or Jaguar Technician
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Motor Werks Auto Group is actively recruiting and adding Technicians that have experience working with Land Rover and/or Jaguar vehicles for our Hoffman Estates location. If you have European car experience - we can train you to become a Land Rover/Jaguar expert. Our business and customer relationships are continuing to grow and we're building a brand new facility adjacent to our current location to support that growth. We need more experts and leaders like you who want to grow their career! Check out what our employees say about working for us https://youtu.be/SX28WL7YIh8
What you can expect:
- Pay Plans built around you and based upon your valuable years of experience
- Plus Hourly pay rates increase as you complete the ASE and Master Certifications
- Factory training and certification plans in place for continuous learning
- Paid training
- Automatic hourly pay increases the longer you're on the team. We value dedication.
- Growth...Growth...Growth - We're looking for Leaders
- High volume workshops - Don't worry about booking enough hours!
- Great Benefits
- Positive team environment and strong support system
- State of the Art resources
- Exposure to multiple manufacturers within the Motor Werks Group
- Transitional Technician training is available for experienced Technicians that are interested in working with another manufacturer
- Great pay plans and benefits
Technician preferred qualifications include:
- 2+ years of direct shop experience preferably with a European car brand
- Automotive Technology degree preferred
- Completed classes or Certified or/and ASE Certified or 3+years direct experience
- Customer Focused approach to your work
- Interested in development and driven to make money
- Solid automotive diagnostic skills a plus
- Strong interest in continuous learning
- Ability to work in high production environments with a continued quality focus
- Must have his/her own tools - tools moved for you and a tool box provided
- Ability to lift 80 pounds
- Also required is a successful completion of Pre-employment drug test/physical/ and background check
**Will consider applicants willing to relocate to the area
You've built your career and invested in yourself. Investing in our Technicians is a Motor Werks tradition. We're proud of the men and women that serve our customers because they do it better than anyone. Our Technicians are the core of our business and the reason why our Customers come back over and over again.
We have our Technicians to thank for the excellent service reputation that Motor Werks maintains, click here to learn more: https://youtu.be/0TEEJ9_gl1c
If looking for a career you can excel in, a company you can advance in, and an opportunity to change your life, you’re looking for Motor Werks.
With our modern atmosphere and exceptional support system, you’ll find a true, reputable company that’s respected all across the nation. Motor Werks is 100% committed to our customers, and that same dedication continues through our employees. Our outstanding customer service and employee growth records prove that we’re not just a car dealership…we’re a family.
If you love a great challenge, meeting new people and making friends for life, it’s time to start your career at Motor Werks. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.