Medical Imaging Specialist/MRI
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Healthcare in Greenville TX is looking for a full time Medical Imaging Specialist.
- The Medical Imaging Specialist is responsible for radiological and magnetic patient care from neonatal to geriatric ages. This position is responsible for related duties to provide quality care dictated by departmental and hospital policies and procedures.
POSITION SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports To:
- Supervisor, Coordinator, Director and Assistant Director of Diagnostic Imaging and Radiologist or Administrator
- Minimum Education
- Graduate of an Accredited Radiology Program.
- Minimum Work Experience
- Radiological experience necessary.
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- Registered by the ARRT or other recognized registry that license the individual to produce ionizing radiation. Advance registries in CT and MRI are required. If individual hasn't obtained advanced registry in CT and MRI, the individual must complete this registration within one year of hire date. Must posess Texas State Licensure and meet all FDA and State of Texas requirements. Must have current basic CPR certification. Must have and keep continuing education credits up-to-date as required by ARRT and the State of Texas for registry and licensure.
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Must have good working knowledge of anatomy, physiology, medical terminology and understand the principles of physics. Must posses the knowledge to obtain diagnostic quality images and setup and operate equipment safely.
- Preferred Qualification
- CT and MRI experience.
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits