Medical Imaging Specialist/MRI
Radiology - Medical Center Greenville, TX
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Healthcare in Greenville TX is looking for a full time Medical Imaging Specialist - CT/MRI - to work in a busy hospital setting.
- The Medical Imaging Specialist is responsible for radiological and magnetic patient care from neonatal to geriatric ages. This position is responsible for related duties to provide quality care dictated by departmental and hospital policies and procedures.
POSITION SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports To:
- Supervisor, Coordinator, Director and Assistant Director of Diagnostic Imaging and Radiologist or Administrator
- Minimum Education
- Graduate of an Accredited Radiology Program.
- Minimum Work Experience
- Radiological experience necessary.
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- Registered by the ARRT or other recognized registry that license the individual to produce ionizing radiation. Advance registries in CT and MRI are required. If individual hasn't obtained advanced registry in CT and MRI, the individual must complete this registration within one year of hire date. Must posess Texas State Licensure and meet all FDA and State of Texas requirements. Must have current basic CPR certification. Must have and keep continuing education credits up-to-date as required by ARRT and the State of Texas for registry and licensure.
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Must have good working knowledge of anatomy, physiology, medical terminology and understand the principles of physics. Must posses the knowledge to obtain diagnostic quality images and setup and operate equipment safely.
- Preferred Qualification
- CT and MRI experience.