- $38K - $42K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking for an organized and self-motivated Office Assistant who will be responsible for providing administrative support to our office personnel at our Times Square Location.
Salary: $38k - $42k
Schedule: M-F (8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- High school diploma or a Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related field.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
When speed-to-market is a top priority, our resourceful staff can effectively mobilize a local, regional or national branding and marketing force faster than it would take our clients to develop and implement an in-house sales force—all with no upfront investment.