Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) HIRING IMMEDIATELY. 6:00 am - 6:30 pm 12 hour shifts + SIGN ON BONUS
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Likely to Respond
Are you passionate about elder care? Do you want to help create an environment that inspires seniors to experience enriched and fulfilling lives? If you are passionate about working with seniors in a team-orientated work environment, then we want you to help us continue to provide high quality senior services in a manner that demonstrates Christian love and compassion.
- Company-paid Life Insurance with optional additional coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible holiday leave
- Employee meals with payroll deduction
DUTIES: Glencroft’s CNA’s provide a broad continuum of senior services in Providence Place, our skilled nursing facility. Providence Place is for residents who require more complex clinical care than assisted living can provide, and is licensed by the state of Arizona and certified by Medicare as a Five-Star quality provider of nursing care. Our Providence Place team is comprised of four floors of differing functional neighborhoods, addressing a wide variety of residents’ needs, including:
- Stroke recovery
- Diabetes care
- COPD care
- Memory/Dementia care
- Post-Acute Rehabilitation
- Physical/Speech Therapy
- Ambulatory problems
RESPONSIBILITIES: To ensure the highest level of functioning for our residents, you will:
- Provide personal care services, such as bathing, back and skin care, oral hygiene, and hair/nail care
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene of residents, including toileting and feeding
- Answer all call lights within sight and hearing in an expedient manner
- Document resident's activities of daily living
- Maintain a clean and safe environment at all times, including making beds, keeping resident areas neat and tidy, and monitoring entire work environment to keep free of clutter and safety hazards
- Using good body mechanics, provide for repositioning residents as required
- Assist residents in ambulating between rooms/facilities to engage in appointments or social activities
- Monitor and record residents’ vital signs
- Greet visitors, residents and their families, medical professionals, and other staff members courteously and respectfully
- May be required to work at differing locations within the facility, based on changing staffing needs.
REQUIREMENTS (NOTE: Failure to address these REQUIRED elements in your resume/CV will result in loss of consideration for this position without further notice):
- Current certification with the AZ State Board of Nursing
- Availability to work 12 hour shifts
- Availability to work alternating weekends
- Current CPR Certification
- AZ Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- 1+ year(s) experience working as a CNA in a skilled nursing facility (PREFERRED)
- Good time management skills (PREFERRED)
- Effective in establishing and maintaining rapport with team members, residents, residents’ families, and visiting doctors
- Ability to multi-task, be flexible and organized.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to remain calm and handle any emergencies that arise.
- Good listener and ability to respond to the needs of residents, family members, physicians, visitors and other staff.
We’re an equal opportunity employer.
The vision of Glencroft is to create an environment that inspires seniors to experience enriched and fulfilling lives. Glencroft is the largest Senior Living Community in Arizona and the 4th largest in the nation. The community sits on 40 lush acres of citrus trees and grass. We offer all-inclusive services to our residents which consists of housekeeping, security, meals, transportation and activities.
To provide a broad continuum of high quality senior services in a manner that demonstrates Christian love and compassion we select only the best employees. If you are passionate about your job and working with seniors in a team-orientated work environment, then we want you.