- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Healthcare is currently seeking a Full Time Executive Assistant to work directly with the CEO.
This position provides administrative support to the CEO, executive team, and their direct reports. Responsibilities include the maintenance of all calendars, record keeping, phone calls, and visitors. Additional responsibilities include managing budgets, light accounting, taking meeting minutes, managing organizational contracts, preparing reports and presentations, and managing the CEO's schedule, appointments and travel arrangements.
Qualified candidates must have knowledge in minute taking, Microsoft Office, and proofreading. Qualified candidates must have excellent typing skills, people skills, and have the ability to complete tasks timely and accurately. Qualified candidates must be able to work independently in a fast paced environment.
General office hours are Mon - Fri 8am to 5pm. Additional hours for committee meetings and functions are required on occasion.
- Minimum Education: High school graduate or equivalent is required.
- Minimum Work Experience: Two years experience in an administrative role required. Candidate must have excellent verbal and communication skills, including minute taking, telephone etiquette. Candidate must be able to multitask, perform well under pressure, Ability to communicate in a professional manner with all internal staff at all levels within the organization a must.
- Preferred Qualification: Some college.
Hospital Experience a Plus!
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits