Front Desk Agent/Hotel Check In
- $12.00 - $14.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Two Bunch Palms promotes health & wellness by providing a gratifying, organic, lush and sustainable resort environment with world class services. Our guests are encouraged to define what wellness means for themselves, designing a unique experience consisting of healthier food options, world class Spa, movement & fitness classes, that balance the mind all while exploring our natural mineral waters, resulting in their greatest sense of well-being.
Our mission is to differentiate ourselves among the nation’s best known resort spas by taking advantage of our natural resources, spa offerings and healthy programs.
If you are dedicated to providing an exceptional guest experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as an employee with Two Bunch Palms.
FRONT DESK AGENT Job Responsibilities:
• At least 18 years of age.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Deliver prompt, efficient and courteous service to guests in accordance with established standards.
• Welcome / Greet guests in a genuine and warm manner, performing check in and out processes efficiently and in a timely manner.
• Explains the property and daily resort activities to guests concisely, using excellent communication skills.
• Monitors guests’ needs on a continual basis, ensuring all requests will be promptly fulfilled.
• Participates with others as proactive team player to produce a smooth and well rounded front desk experience.
• Assists other employees with side work, opening/closing duties as necessary.
• Great organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to read, write and communicate verbally in English
• Enjoys engaging and creating a personal connection with our guests.
• Above average multi-tasking skills.
• Thrives in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to perform basic and intermediate math.
• Ability to use computer systems and other system applications.
• Ability to present self in a professional, pleasant, confident and well-groomed manner.
• Ability to work effectively with other department employees and guests
• 2 years Customer Service in a hotel or retail store
JRNL Two Bunch Palms is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
All Applicants Must Complete a Background and Drug Screen as a condiition of employment.
At Two Bunch Palms we take great pride in operating in harmony with our environment. Whether it’s the use of naturally warmed waters from the springs at Miracle Hill, or the installation of a solar field that has allowed us to be the first carbon-neutral resort in America, we continually strive to protect and benefit from this special ecosystem.
The Coachella Valley, a vast lake as recently as 350 years ago, began to dry up in the early 1700s when the Colorado River changed course, leaving the barren Salton Sea and a patchwork of underground hot springs. The waters at Desert Hot Springs flowed from the hills to the north and pooled in the low lying areas. This oasis became a welcome respite for weary travelers. As early as 1857, a settler recorded the discovery of our site at Two Bunch Palms as a place to rest and find water, marked by two palm groves. In 1909, the US Army Camel Corps of Engineers surveyed the area and identified the location as “two bunches of palms.”
Our mineral water flows from a 600 year old natural spring that recharges every 24 hours and returns to the ground at Two Bunch Palms. The unique composition of our mineral water is world famous for its therapeutic and mood enhancing properties, low in sulfur, and rich in lithium.
Two Bunch Palms has long been renowned for its healing treatments performed by experienced practitioners. With an intuitive sense for our guests needs, The Spa at Two Bunch Palms is an environment to replenish, reconnect, and revive. If you would like to visit as a day guest, please call the spa directly.
Sheltered by ancient palms and giant tamarisk trees, our rooms and suites are thoughtfully situated amidst 72 acres of desert landscape. Guests can take refuge in our serene surroundings, while enjoying the comfort and amenities of our guest rooms.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Enjoy local fare, artisan cocktails, and fresh produce when you dine at our restaurant, Essense. For all day refreshment, guests can visit our fresh juice bar with a variety of custom made wellness blends.
*All guests must be over the age of 18 .