- $15.00 - $17.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
At Liquiteria, we enjoy coming to work every day and we think you will too. Our work environment is team-oriented, fast paced and fun. We encourage ALL of our Liquiteria Employees to grow with the company, to become part of our success story. We support our Supervisors by providing an ongoing training program to develop and promote from within.
The company is looking for supervisors whose primary role is to establish and maintain guest services. The position is responsible for the various tasks involved in the overall operation of the store, including measuring business trends and maximizing sales/profitability by developing staff and by controlling expenses, shortages and all aspects of merchandising and inventory control.
- Manage retail staff, among which includes people working on the floor, and the cashiers
- Make sure pricing is correct
- Work on store displays
- Evaluate self-on-the-job performance, as well as other staff
- Ensure products are clean and ready to be displayed
- Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock
- Ensure promotions are accurate and in tune with company’s standards
- Utilize computers to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning
- Make sure that health and safety measures are met
- Maintain health and safety measures and store’s cleanliness
- Preside over staff meetings
- Help, drive, motivate, and encourage staff to accomplish tasks
- Handle customer complaints, issues and questions.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by GM.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Time Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Technical Capacity.
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for leadership of the employees within its department.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This job requires the employee to lift at least 25 pounds infrequently.
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent.
Preferred Education and Experience
Some experience in the customer service industry.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.