- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Hiring Valet Attendants
Park and retrieve cars for guests. Must be quick, courteous, have a valid driver’s license and be able to handle all cars carefully including manual transmissions.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Clean driving record
- Can work “on their feet” for extended periods of time including standing and running back and forth to cars while outside
- Good vision and hand-eye coordination required
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance required
- Be able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Related training and/or job experience that would enable applicant to demonstrate knowledge, skills and abilities to perform job
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Be able to take ownership of your work and willing to be held accountable for your actions
- Must have stage presence at all times
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dining Discounts
- Education Programs and Training Programs
We Create Unrivaled Experiences With Passion. Every Time!
To apply go to:
The moment you step inside Metropolitan Grill, you will know you have entered a classic steakhouse. Rich in tradition, The Met is housed inside the historic Marion Building, which dates to 1903.
At The Met, the focus is on Prime beef. We built our reputation on the classics: filet mignon, New York peppercorn steak, Delmonico, porterhouse and Chateaubriand carved tableside. Corporate Chef Eric Hellner hand-selects each cut of Prime Double R Ranch beef from Washington State and American Wagyu from Idaho. We have even developed proprietary seasonings for our beef. Steaks are then seared over the high heat of imported mesquite charcoal, ensuring the most tender, juicy flavor.
Our award-winning wine list showcases a definitive steakhouse selection of premium West Coast red wines, with an emphasis on Cabernet, Merlot and Meritage. The Met’s cellar has received national recognition, including the Wine Spectator “Best of Award of Excellence.”
One of the reasons for The Met’s ongoing success is the dedication of the professional staff, which takes great pride in providing every guest with an exceptional dining experience.